The storm window panels are considered to be a least expensive product which is approved to be used as storm protection. Protecting the homes in some places is important, and this is more important in the areas that are hurricane prone. Steel and aluminum panels are the best choices for the new home builders since they meet the requirements of installing the hurricane protection system for every new home. The manufactured panels of aluminum pieces or corrugated steel have been designed in the way that they can overlap one another. This is the design that leads to integrated and also the strong metal panel. The aluminum and the steel storm panels may be installed horizontally and vertically while using the bottom or top rail system. Like Lexan panels, they may be mounted at a building, and they do not have to have a rail.
You should consider how a single hurricane panel will help you to protect your home and to multiply such level of protection with the factor of 10 and even more. Stormwise guarantees to offer the best level of protection that has not yet been matched by the competitors yet. For the product that offers better protection, you can use impact resistant glass or clear hurricane panels. You have to take the time to browse the site and to contact us if you have any problem, we are going to help.
The characteristics of the panel
- The polycarbonate hurricane or the corrugated metal panels can interlock with 13-inch
- They are simple to install
- There is new see-thru polycarbonate panels that allow the light in and better view
- The sills and headers maybe used or they can be removed and put aside until they are needed
- They are the economical protection against the storm
- They can be installed with the no or little impact on the architecture.
- They meet the code requirements
- They are great variety of the attachment systems
- The panels can be installed horizontally or vertically
- The hurricane panels may overlap
- They reduce the costs
- They are found in galvanized steel panels or the aluminum
- They can be sold in special sizes at the request
The storm panels need to be used when;
- They are to be put on the frame, masonry and concrete construction with or sometime without the lap style siding
- Easy access to the openings from the outside
- When it is the only structure, that will be in use
- When there is a need to have economical at the same time effective protection
The StormWise has the accordion shutter product, and it exceeds the building code standards.
- 17 Years of Experience
- Famly Owned
- Factory Direct Pricing
- 12000+ Home Installation